DYNAMICAL SYSTEMS Seminar
Informal/working seminar of the Lisbon dynamical systems group.
Suggestions to speakers:
- well-organized lectures with many pictures are always appreciated
- also detailed and simple examples
- encourage naive questions
- allow occasional access to blackboard
- break after one hour, followed by no-time-constrained discussion
Organized by Pedro Duarte
Signup mailing list
Usual time: Wed 15h
Usual room: Sala Delta, ISEG
Wednesday, Oct 27, 2021, 15h.
Stationary measures for infinite graphs.
Alexandre Tavares baraviera (Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul).
Wednesday, Nov 3, 2021, 15h.
Rank-one strange attractors versus Heteroclinic tangles.
Alexandre Artur Rodrigues.