DYNAMICAL SYSTEMS Seminar
Informal/working seminar of the Lisbon dynamical systems group.
Suggestions to speakers:
- well-organized lectures with many pictures are always appreciated
- also detailed and simple examples
- encourage naive questions
- allow occasional access to blackboard
- break after one hour, followed by no-time-constrained discussion
Organized by Pedro Duarte
Signup mailing list
Usual time: Wednesdays 11h30
Usual room: C6.2.33, Faculdade de Ciências, UL
Thursday, Oct 1, 2020, 10h30.
The small divisors problem in the quantum Kicked Rotator (III).
Luís Pereira (Instituto Superior Técnico).