DYNAMICAL SYSTEMS Seminar
Informal/working seminar of the Lisbon dynamical systems group.
Suggestions to speakers:
- well-organized lectures with many pictures are always appreciated
- also detailed and simple examples
- encourage naive questions
- allow occasional access to blackboard
- break after one hour, followed by no-time-constrained discussion
Organized by Pedro Duarte
Signup mailing list
Usual time: Wed 15h
Usual room: Sala Delta, ISEG
Some more questions and remarks about $SL(2,R)$-cocycles.
Paulo Varandas (CMUP-Universidade do Porto, Universidade Federal da Bahia).