Abstracts can be submitted to the Atlas Mathematical Conference Abstracts site until May 31, 2015.
Do not forget to indicate there, at the end of the submission page, if your abstract refers to
- A plenary lecture
- Contributed talk in a Thematic Session (choose there):
- Computational Models and Methods
- Stochastic Models
- Derivative Pricing and Markets
- Interest Rate models, Credit Risk and Portfolio Management
- Finance and Mathematical Economics
- A Poster
For people committed to mini-symposia, information and abstract submission will open on February 12.
Submitted abstracts can be seen here