Directons and local information
Rua do Quelhas 6
How to get here
- By plane: arrive at Lisbon International Airport
- By taxi: ask to come to "Rua do Quelhas 6" (about 10 Euros from
the airport). Fares are 20% higher on weekends, holidays and during the
night. There is a surplus of 50% for luggage.
- By bus:
- From the airport: AERO BUS from 7am to 9pm every 20 minutes (about
1.20 Euros on board); hop off at Avenida Fontes Pereira de Melo bus stop;
then take bus 49 to first stop in Avenida D. Carlos I.
- Av. D. Carlos I: 6,13,49
- Rua Borges Carneiro: 13,27
- Rua de São Bento: 100
- By tram:
- By train:
- From Estação de Santa Apolónia: take bus 104 to Rua Conde Barão. Then either walk up Avenida D.Carlos I or take bus 6 or 49 to last stop in Avenida D. Carlos I.
- Estação de Santos (Linha de Cascais)
- By underground:
- Rato (Linha Amarela)
- Cais do Sodré (Linha Verde)
- By foot:
- Route planner
- Google transit
- Visa: Portugal is a EU member inside the Schengen space.
- Phone: country code 351, international outgoing calls code 00. All phone numbers in Portugal are 9 digits long. National emergency phone: 112.
- Currency: Euro.
- Banks: open Monday-Friday 8h30 - 15h. Cash dispensing machines widely available and with all major credit cards.
- Shops: open until 19h frequently with lunch break 13h-15h, shopping centers open until 23h or 24h.
- Electricity supply: 220V - 50Hz with sockets standard in European countries (except UK and Ireland).
- Time zone: Greenwich Mean Time same as UK and one hour earlier than European Central Time.